The company seeks to recruit result oriented and growth focused professionals for the roles of Human Resource Manager, Branch Team Leaders, Deputy Branch Team Leaders and Loan Sales Executives.
The branches include: Nairobi CBD 2 Branches, Kawangware, Thika Road, Thika, Ongata Rongai, Ruaka, Kariobangi, Donholm, Meru, Mwea, Embu, Nakuru, Kisumu, Narok, Eldoret, Mombasa, Kitale, Machakos, Kitengela and Bungoma.
3. DEPUTY BRANCH TEAM LEADERS (DBTL’S)
Deputy Branch Team Leaders deputize Branch Team Leaders and are in charge of the branch whenever the Branch Team Leader is away.
Job Title: Deputy Branch Team Leader (DBTL)
Department: Branch Operations
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000-50,000 Gross +Bonuses and Commissions
Reports To: Branch Team Leader (BTL)
Location: Different Locations across Kenya.
Number of Positions: Fifteen (15) Positions
Placement: Immediate & continuous
Note: Please indicate your Branch of Interest in your application subject line. It is preferable that the DBTLS come from within the locality of the branch or are willing to relocate.
Key Role Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Meet the set sales targets in the various products available in the branch;
- Deputise the branch team leader by ensuring the branch meets its loan portfolio targets as set by management;
- Representing the branch team leader in local events and engagements to build the brand;
- Assisting in managing the day to day operations of the branch and ensuring the branch operates in accordance with all company standards and procedures;
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards are met and exceeded in all operations;
- Assisting to manage the branch staff and motivating them to achieve branch targets;
- Representing the branch Team Leader in home office meetings and engagements if not available;
- Assisting in preparation and submission of relevant reports to the head office.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Branch Team Leader from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Experience and Skills)
- Holder of at least a Diploma in a Business Management, Credit Management or any other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Possession of an Accounts or Credit Certification or any other relevant business field will be an added advantage;
- At least two (2) years working experience in credit/lending in a Micro Finance/Credit Institution/Financial institution;
- Possession of at least 1 year leadership experience in lending/credit set up;
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- MS Office Suite proficiency with good report writing skills.
- Exceptional team player and leader.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful legal career move in the dynamic and rewarding financial services/credit/lending sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Talent Acquisition Lead,
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email email@example.com
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 10th December 2021.
- For Branch Team Leaders, Deputy Branch Team Leaders and Loan Sales Executives, kindly indicate your branch/town of interest.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer.